Set against the backdrop of the majestic Langeberg Mountain Range, the Garden Route Game Lodge guards the entrance to South Africa’s world famous Garden Route Coast.
With only a 4 hour scenic drive from Cape Town, this malaria free, family owned and operated private game reserve is home to an abundance of animal and bird life including the Big 5. Visitors to The Garden Route Game Lodge can enjoy game viewing in open Landrovers, luxury accommodation and a memorable dining experience in one of our African style restaurants.
Highlights on your trip to The Garden Route Game Lodge:
- Options of 5 Sunset Ridge Luxury Suites, 16 Lodge Rooms & 18 Private Chalets
- Located on The Garden Route, 4 hours drive from Cape Town
- African style dining experiences
- Home to lion, white rhino, giraffe, elephant, buffalo, cheetah and an abundance of antilope
- Close up sightings of wildlife, exquisite sun downer stops whilst on safari
- A family friendly & malaria free on a private game reserve
Overnight options to choose from:
- Honeymoon Bush Chalets
- Waterhole View Bush Chalets
- Valley View Bush Chalets
- Deluxe Lodge Rooms
- Luxury Family Suites
- Family Lodge Rooms
- Lodge Rooms
*Subject to availability
For an exciting experience and adventure, you can choose the option, that best suit your needs.